Created using the latest developments in nano technology, PetrolFusion is an all-inclusive, patented gasoline/petrol fuel catalyst in a concentrated formula to increase engine performance and efficiency and protect your gas/petrol engine year-round WITHOUT the damaging effects of alcohol.
- Protects your engines from ethanol damage
- Significantly reduces fuel costs
- Improves lubricity & fuel flow
- Stabilizes fuel for long-term storage
- Prevents corrosion & cleans fuel system
- Increases horsepower & engine performance
- Quicker starting & smoother running engine
Originally developed for aviation fuels and extensively tested to be safe for your engine and the environment, this revolutionary non-alcohol formula works in a three-phase process:
1. The nanoparticle elements in PetrolFusion cause a molecular process that shortens the long-chain hydrocarbons in gasoline/petrol creating a more powerful and cleaner burning fuel resulting in increased fuel efficiency.
2. The nanoparticle micro-lubricate in PetrolFusion reduces phase separation caused by ethanol by improving water molecule suspension, and coats the internal engine components protecting them from ethanol damage and extending the life of your engine.
3. With continued use, PetrolFusion gently cleans the entire fuel and combustion system of deposits and build-up, restoring your system to like-new and increasing engine performance.
NanoFusion International’s innovative nano technology based formulas offer proven benefits that are unlike anything currently available in fuel treatments today.
To help establish a baseline for your current engine performance, please download our Fuel Efficiency & Engine Performance Improvement Datasheet: [wpdm_file id=28]
Southwest Research Institute (SWRI) Testing Results:
Increases Octane ASTM D2699 | Reduces Flash Point ASTM D93 | Increases Lubricity ASTM D6079 | Maintains Cloud Point ASTM D2700 | Reduces Carbon Residue ASTM D574 | Increases Fuel Density ASTM D4052 | Increases Fuel Distillation ASTM D86 | Meets Ash Content for ASTM D482 | 1A Rating – Copper Strip Corrosion Test ASTM D130
*PetrolFusion meets ASTM Standard D975 and will not change vital fuel specifications or void engine warranties.
Click the menu to the left for more information or for specific application benefits, please go to:Marine Agriculture Mining
Safety is Our Priority
PetrolFusion has been extensively tested to be non-corrosive to all rubber, metal, plastic and fiberglass components in your engine and fuel system when dosed properly and can be safely stored with no worries of dangerous or corrosive reactions. Petrol-Fusion have also been extensively tested to be safe with turbo and non-turbo charged engines.
The active ingredients in PetrolFusion have been certified by Southwest Research Institute (SWRI) to not change vital fuel specifications or critical properties to gasoline/petrol fuels as defined in ASTM D975, D2880 and Def Stan 90-91 when used as directed and will not void engine manufacturer warranties.
PetrolFusion is considered non-hazardous and non-pollutant to marine life by the International Maritime Organization standards. As an eco-friendly organization, it is our priority to protect our fragile ecosystems and to create a cleaner and safer planet for our children.
The shipping and transportation information listed with the Department of Transportation (D.O.T.) classify PetrolFusion as a non-regulated product when shipped in containers of less than 110 US gallons.
To obtain best results, use ½ oz /15 ml of PetrolFusion for every 20 gal / 76 L of gasoline/petrol fuel. In order to mix properly, PetrolFusion should be added to the tank prior to dispensing fuel. Over treating will not increase results.
*For Ethanol fuels, an initial double dosage of 1 oz / 30 ml of PetrolFusion per 20 gal / 76 L of fuel is recommended. The standard ½ oz / 15 ml to every 20 gal / 76 L of fuel ratio should then be used for subsequent refueling.
Dosing Chart | Fuel to Formula Ratio
|20 gal||½ oz||76 L||15 ml||200 gal||5 oz||757 L||150 ml||380 gal||9½ oz||1439 L||285 ml|
|40 gal||1 oz||151 L||30 ml||220 gal||5½ oz||833 L||165 ml||400 gal||10 oz||1514 L||300 ml|
|60 gal||1½ oz||227 L||45 ml||240 gal||6 oz||909 L||180 ml||420 gal||10½ oz||1590 L||315 ml|
|80 gal||2 oz||303 L||60 ml||260 gal||6½ oz||984 L||195 ml||440 gal||11 oz||1666 L||325 ml|
|100 gal||2½ oz||379 L||75 ml||280 gal||7 oz||1060 L||210 ml||460 gal||11½ oz||1741 L||340 ml|
|120 gal||3 oz||454 L||90 ml||300 gal||7½ oz||1136 L||225 ml||480 gal||12 oz||1817 L||355 ml|
|140 gal||3½ oz||530 L||105 ml||320 gal||8 oz||1211 L||240 ml||500 gal||12½ oz||1893 L||370 ml|
|160 gal||4 oz||606 L||120 ml||340 gal||8½ oz||1287 L||255 ml||750 gal||18½ oz||2840 L||547 ml|
|180 gal||4½ oz||681 L||135 ml||360 gal||9 oz||1363 L||270 ml||1000 gal||25 oz||3796 L||740 ml|
8 fl oz / 237 ml bottle
16.9 fl oz / 500 ml bottle
135 fl oz / 4 L bottle
15 gal / 57 L drum
55 gal / 208 L drum
$.094 USD / gal
$.025 USD / L
$.089 USD / gal
$.024 USD / L
$.087 USD / gal
$.023 USD / L
$.083 USD / gal
$.022 USD / L
$.079 USD / gal
$.021 USD / L
We stand behind our products!
If you do not save more by using PetrolFusion than it cost you to purchase the product, we will refund to you the purchase price of the product.
For a refund, simply send any unused product and a copy of your receipt to:
NanoFusion International Ltd
ATTN: Refunds and Returns
172 Williamson Rd #5091
Mooresville, NC 28117
* Results can vary depending on total engine and age, temperature conditions, barometric variations, proper maintenance and other factors. Some engines will take longer to show positive results than others because of pre-existing deposit build-up.